About the Role
The ideal candidate will have warehousing and delivery driving service experience with sustained success. Experience in automotive after-market distribution is considered an asset. We are seeking an individual that is has a positive can-do attitude, is reliable, highly motivated, hands-on, versatile, flexible and accountable with a people-oriented personality and a customer first mindset.
• Participate in all day-to-day fulfillment activities of a high volume, high demand, delivery time sensitive fulfillment centre warehouse distribution operation:
• Cross-functional activities: Customer Service, Warehousing, Customer Order Fulfillment, Customer Order Delivery, Inventory Control; Cycle Counting; Receiving, Order Pick/Pack; Inventory Replenishment, Paint Mixing and Packaging; Housekeeping and Health & Safety activities.
• Be punctual. Set example for working safely, diligently, efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and applicable government regulations.
• Proficiently participate in all aspects of customer service to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction to business objective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Required Skills / Experience:
• Professional, Positive, Determined, Customer-Centric, Hands-On, Can-Do Attitude.
• An acceptable Driver’s Abstract is a condition of employment for hire and post hire.
• Excellence in organization, time management and communication skills.
• Physically capable. Ability to Lift up to 50lbs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Excellent Math Skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines.