About the Role
Project Manager Construction: Windsor
The Project Manager will be responsible to provide project support. Responsibilities include preparation, organization, and maintenance of all project-related documentation, RFI’s, maintaining project trackers, and other general project requests.
• Ensuring documentation is maintained throughout the length of the project.
• Prepare project folders, templates, and information at the start of the project.
• Prepare, organize, and maintain the project folder on the server.
• Ensure all project-related documentation is tracked and recorded.
• Maintain current drawing and report folders and provide updates as required.
• Assist with the preparation and tracking of change notices and subsequent change orders.
• Attend/Setup/take minutes of project-related meetings and/or conference calls.
• Generate and track Requests for Information (RFI’s)
• Prepare Operations & Maintenance and Quality Assurance documentation for review by the Project Managers and submittal to the Customer.
• Track and report on-site hours worked by employees (for EPSCA and/or other Project-specific reporting).
• Prepare and submit Electrical Safety Association (ESA) permits and drawing review packages.
• Adhere to all company workplace policies, standards, procedures, and safe work practices.
What You Bring to the Team:
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration, Engineering, or Construction Management
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience with projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Proficient with MSOffice suite of programs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
• Highly organized with the ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to changing needs
• Experience in Low Voltage Electrical construction is an asset