About the Role
The Project Manager will work with onsite operations leadership to implement new processes and improvements during launch and integration of our Warehouse Management System, Blue Yonder. They will be responsible for ensuring that all project deliverables are identified and accounted for in the project plan with responsibility and due dates. This position will largely focus on working with system engineers and WMS analysts on the implementation and integration of our Warehouse Management System. The implementation at new sites, integration at new and current sites, as well as continuous improvement on each project. We offer competitive benefits and compensation
· Continuously monitor and report on project status
· Manage the identification, documentation, and traceability of business requirements
· Investigate and document complex business processes
· Prepare presentations for various levels of leadership
· Coordinate the input and approval of various project design and decision documents
· Provide guidance and support during execution of change management activities
· Developing tracking scorecards and metrics to illustrate status and ownership.
· Developing milestone reviews for the key milestones and ensures the team is on track to deliver.
· Track business resources and identify any shortages based on project plans
· Align cross-functional business and technical teams to help ensure alignment of goals and to help resolve conflicting priorities.
· Assist Workstream Leaders in managing multiple efforts simultaneously across a broad range of functions, business, and organizational units
· Monitor project progress and consolidate status reports
· Gain an understanding of program workstreams/projects to be able to assist in identification of issues and risks
· IT and or WMS implementation experience required
· Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
· Up to 30% travel required