About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations manager in the Windsor area!
What's in it for you?
· Be a part of a great team
· Excellent compensation package
· Fantastic organization
· Opportunities for advancement
The Operations Manager or designate is responsible for managing, updating and ensuring sufficient resources are available for the team while ensuring compliance to all Quality and Business Operating System requirements and promoting continuous improvement initiatives.
· Lead and motivate all employees as a team to achieve all expectations and targets
· Work with the management team to ensure all customer requirements are met
· Assist in development & implementation of Quality and Business Operating systems
· Champion continuous improvement initiatives relative to the production departments
· Confer with customers to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services
· Develop a team atmosphere by utilizing cross-functional teams during planning and implementation reviews which should include all levels of employees
· Monitor and report the goals for each department
· Develop and review plant production & capacity plans and associated inventory targets
· Monitor and exceed customer satisfaction targets
· Ensure that sufficient resources are available for each department including training, safety standards, personnel, business and shop tools through regular business meetings
· Where necessary, provide planned or unplanned absence replacement support for Production Supervisors
· Lead continuous improvement efforts in all areas of the business
· Actively support and direct lean initiatives
· Manage and insure the development and communication of any supplier or customer
· Assist and lead by example to ensure compliance to TS/ISO standards and participation in Audits (internal and external) and Management reviews
· Participate in monthly JHSC meetings and accident investigations if required
· Must possess a post secondary education
· Must have a minimum of 7 years progressive experience in plant operations within a large automotive environment
Experience in tooling, plastic injection molding /assembly operations
ACCU-STAFF has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place before you begin your employment. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be notified.