About the Role
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
What is in it for you?
Be a part of a dynamic, progressive global organization
Above average compensation package
Great team environment
Be a part of an organization that offers career growth
About the job
Are you looking for a new opportunity with an outstanding company? We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis in the Windsor ON area!
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will perform and oversee the day-to-day financial costing, analysis and reporting for the farm/greenhouse activity. The Manager will also work on and lead special projects as required and provide the Director of FP&A with financial support to assist in the decision-making process.
What you will do:
• Prepare financial reporting packages for internal management and external stake holders
• Prepare budgets and forecasts (farm activity)
• Prepare financial analysis for internal improvement projects
• Maintain Famous (ERP) master data and ensure data integrity (farm activity)
• Manage FPA team (1 direct report currently) for farm related activity
• Other core expectations as defined by the company
What you will bring:
• Post-secondary education is required; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• CPA designation (preferred)
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, or food processing environment
• Senior finance experience in a mid to large-sized entity
• Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
• Critical thinking and strong analytical skills for forecasting, consolidation of data and financial analysis
• Must be an influential leader with a collaborative management style and ability to motivate others, fostering an environment of continuous improvement
• Must possess the drive and energy to fit into a fast-paced, high-growth culture with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
• Analytical thinker; able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, meet deadlines and possess tremendous attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate financial information from one-on-one to large audience settings
• PC proficiency including advanced MS Office computer skills and demonstrated ability to produce presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
ACCU-STAFF has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place before you begin your employment. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.